Key Areas of Focus
Creating a leadership advantage for your company. Great companies have great leaders. So how can your company grow leaders who seize opportunities, overcome challenges, and boost performance in these demanding and changing times?
Identifying, hiring, and promoting talent. Are you hiring the best people? Promoting the right people? Recognizing potential? Assigning people to jobs that use their strengths?
Developing powerful selling strategies. There are literally thousands of sales programs out there. What differentiates the best from all the rest?
Coaching that builds on strengths. Encouragement. Motivation. Goal setting. Mentoring. These are just some of the ways our coaching programs help leaders, their people, and their organizations maximize performance and reach their full potential.
Boosting personal productivity. Today every leader is faced with the need to do more in less time. How can leaders, teams, and organizations achieve their full potential and maximize their performance? Is the internet and email overwhelming you? Find out how we can help.
Moving strategy from theory to action. Our clients report that by focusing on these areas, they create a synergy that helps individuals, teams, and the organization reach their potential—increasing both top-line revenues and bottom-line profits.
Eliminate your digital distractions. Finally take charge of your time. Improve
Personal Productivity - Weekly 90 minute training and coaching:
This program will help all members of your organization:
• Evaluate their attitude and make productive behavioral changes
• Set goals and achieve results
• Increase productivity through controlling priorities
• Communicate more effectively
• Become a team player
• Deal with interruptions
• Thrive in a learning environment
Also - Ask for details and investment for optional supervisors program
|Tuesdays||2/17/15 - 3/17/15
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
|Executive Office Suites, Raleigh, NC
Become more productive NOW! PLUS Celebrate our 25th year! 1990-2015 Get a $25 Visa gift card - by paying for and attending this event. CALL FOR DETAILS NOW.
Do you need more productive time in a day? Do you want to achieve more in 2015?
No matter how much time we need, there are only 1,440 minutes in a day. The key to raising productivity is to get more from the moments we already have. Gain more time in 2015.
Sign up Now Seating is limited. Contact us now for availability.
Discover your strengths:
Know Yourself Workshop
8:30 am - 10:30 am
|Executive Office Suites
at Lafayette Village, Raleigh NC
Looking to improve your career or job? Join us!
Hold the date. 3/11/2015
You will want to Know Yourself with our unique
motivational approach to Leadership or Sales Development
- Complete questions on-line (approximately 1.5 hours. This is done a week prior to workshop).
- Come to this event:
- Learn how to build on your strengths and avoid your weaknesses.
- Receive two comprehensive reports and personal one on one feedback from a coach who has provided feedback to thousands of participants in this life-changing workshop.
- In-house programs are also available. We invite companies to host a custom program at their location(s).
- Get the information and guidance to become your personal best.
- Celebrate our 25th year! Get a $25 Visa gift card - by paying for and attending this event.
To learn more—including the way we customize it to fit your needs—just give us a call at 919.341.4902 or contact us here
- CFO - bank
- Paul J. Meyer